- It is hereby informed "themvp.in" or its parent concern "Dart Frog Technology and Services Pvt. Ltd." is a marketing and distribution company and is not a manufacturer.
- We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the Companies Act 2013 is in force on the date on which the sale of the goods specified in this Bill / Cash memo / Invoice has been affected by us in the regular course of our business.
- Goods once sold will not be taken back or exchanged. Once invoice made cannot be modified or cancelled for any reasons thereof.
- Refunds are issued only in case of complete loss of shipment
- It is also the duty of the buyer to immediately check physical condition of the purchased goods on receipt. Any transit damage should be reported within 1-2 days of receiving the shipment.
- Any products purchased from us for any special usage in abnormal environment i.e. Other than normal usage should be informed to us at the time of purchase otherwise the warranty is void and null.
- No Customer can waive responsibility on grounds of ignorance of terms & conditions.
- Physical damage / mishandling of products / Tampering of warranty stickers - do not cover warranty. All product sold by us require technically qualified PC Hardware engineer for installation.
- The court at Hyderabad, Telengana shall have exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any disputes arising out of this sale contract.
- All products sold by us carry only carry-in warranty. Shipping charges (To & Fro) to service center has to be borne by the customer.
- Where the words “Direct Warranty” or “Manufacturer Warranty” are mentioned it means warranty is direct by Manufacturer / Distributor.
- We request the customer to send the copy of our invoice and delivery challan for warranty purposes, whenever there is a service problem for products. Shipping will be paid by the customer for the same.
- Goods once sold will be accepted for warranty repair / replacement only if they are in good physical condition. Products with broken / burnt pins, pen / pencil markings, cracks, missing / tampered components / warranty stickers damaged will be rejected and considered warranty void in above conditions.
- Warranty clause stand void for damage caused due to mishandling of equipment for any reasons causing damage of the products like lack of knowledge, improper handling, electricity problem etc., on the basis that under normal condition there would have been no damage of the product.
- Warranty is against manufacturing defects only, and as per manufacturers warranty policy. In case manufacturer has local service center then for warranty the customer has to approach the service center directly with the purchase details.
- Products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced as per manufacturer/ supplier warranty policy.
- We reserve the right to reject material received for warranty without accessories, manuals, Software CD’s / DVD’s & outer box packing.
- Any service litigation or problems have to address directly to manufacturers/distributor/company direct dealer address only. We are not responsible for any litigation thereof.
- Warranty service will be given only where the full payment is made on the due date.
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on themvp.in is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- This site is updated and maintained independently by DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD The content is owned by DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, re-post, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Hyderabad, India.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD values the privacy of information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our website or any information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD will not use information about you without your permission and will provide the means for you to manage and control the information that you have provided. We will enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will respond to them appropriately.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD does not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password, credit card number and bank account number.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency of all the information on this website contributed by them; however, they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on the site nor for the results of any travel arrangement originating from this site.
- DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any kind, statutory or otherwise. DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this internet site and the information contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shallDART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this internet site or of the information and documents contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
- The documents and related graphics published on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time. The linked sites are not under the control of DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD and their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD is providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD of the site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by DART FROG TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES PVT. LTD
http://www.themvp.in is a property of Dart Frog Technology & Services Pvt. Ltd., an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at H.No. 2-4-72/58, Road No. 6, Fort View Colony, Upperpalli, Rajendranagar, KV Rangareddy – 500048.
Information we collect
Contact information. We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pincode, country and IP address.
Payment and billing information. We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a product. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website. Credit card information will be obtained and processed by our online payment partner CC Avenue.
Information you post. We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to themvp.in
Demographic information. We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
We collect information in different ways.
We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy a product. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties. For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
Use of your personal information
We use information to contact you: We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law.
Sharing of information with third-parties
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors. Some vendors may be located outside of India.
We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Mohammed Ahmer
Hyderabad - 500048
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at email@example.com
Updates to this policy